Instructions for the day of your Income Tax Appointment
1. Park at Baldwin City Library at 800 7th St.
2. Call 785-764-0277 when you arrive.
3. When there is an opening, you will be allowed to enter the tax site.
4. Your tax paperwork will be reviewed and inventoried.
5. When a tax counselor is available, your taxes will be prepared. You may be seated at a distance, but you will be able to visit with the counselor and ask & answer any questions needed to complete your taxes.
6. In most cases, your taxes will be completed in one visit, as before the pandemic.